Spanish Book Club (Advanced Level and Native Speakers)
Free Spanish Book Club for upper-intermediate, advanced and native Spanish speakers. The featured book as well as the discussion will be only in Spanish.
In 2018 we have read:
- “El Principito” (The Little Prince), by Antoine de Saint-Exupery (Term 1)
- “El Alquimista” by Paulo Coelho (Term 2)
- “Paula” by Isabel Allende (Term 3)
- “Cronica de una muerte anunciada” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (Term 4)
If you would like to register for the Spanish Book Club or know what book we are reading or when the next meetup is, please get in touch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0225391813.
Free End of Term Activities 2019
Keep your eyes open for lots of fun (and free!) end of term Spanish activities in 2019. They will be advertised at the beginning of each term on this website and on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/nelsonspanish We look forward to seeing you there!
Some of the ideas for 2019 are:
- Free Spanish Film Party
- Free Conversation Groups
- Free Spanish Story Time and Crafts
- Free Spanish Book Club
- Free Spanish Cooking Workshop