Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced Spanish Courses
Beginners & Intermediate Spanish Courses (Levels 1, 2 and 3 available)
- Spanish Course for Beginners (Group 1 & 2): Learn to speak in Spanish in different situations, when travelling or with your Spanish speaking friends. The aim of this course is to learn new vocabulary and learn how to form simple sentences so that you can communicate in Spanish in a good range of contexts. The beginners group has been split into 2 groups so that those in group 2 (who have learnt Spanish for a little bit longer) can work through the content at a faster pace. If you hesitate as to which group you should join, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0225391813 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BEGINNERS GROUP 1 What day? Thursdays Wb 29th April 2019 What time? 5.00pm-6.00pm For how long? 8 weeks Where? Nelson Spanish Centre, Victory Community Centre, 2 Totara Street, Nelson, New Zealand (NZ) How much? $120 per course.
BEGINNERS GROUP 2 What day? Mondays Wb 29th April 2019 What time? 7.00pm-8.00pm For how long? 8 weeks Where? Nelson Spanish Centre, Victory Community Centre, 2 Totara Street, Nelson, New Zealand (NZ) How much? $120 per course.
- Spanish Course (Level: Intermediate): In this course you will expand on your range of Spanish vocabulary and grammar, always with a focus on communication. Students at this level have a good range of Spanish vocabulary and can communicate in Spanish using simple sentences. In this course, the aim will be to fill gaps in vocabulary knowledge, and practise speaking to form more complex sentences and feel more confident speaking in Spanish.
INTERMEDIATE What day? Mondays Wb 29th April 2019 What time? 5.00pm-6.00pm For how long? 8 weeks Where? Nelson Spanish Centre, Victory Community Centre, 2 Totara Street, Nelson, New Zealand (NZ) How much? $120 per course.
Advanced Spanish Course
In this course, you will improve your conversational Spanish by using your Spanish in a wide range of contexts with the use of visual prompts, magazine extracts and other real-life content. This is a very engaging and highly effective way to fill vocabulary gaps, correct grammar errors and receive immediate feedback. This course is focused on practising conversational Spanish. The focus will be on speaking about several general topics. The topics will vary according to the interests of the students, but in the past the following topics have been covered: Food and cooking, famous personalities from Spanish speaking countries, sport in Spanish speaking countries (football, bull fighting, tennis, etc.), holiday destinations in Spain and South America, Spanish customs, traditions and festivities, etc.
When? Mondays wb 29th April 2019 What time? 6.00pm-7.00pm For how long? 8 weeks Where? Nelson Spanish Centre, Victory Community Centre, 2 Totara Street, Nelson, New Zealand (NZ) How much? $120 per course.
Spanish Book Club (Advanced Level and Native Speakers)
Free Spanish Book Club for upper-intermediate, advanced and native Spanish speakers. The featured book as well as the discussion will be only in Spanish.
In 2018 we have read:
- “El Principito” (The Little Prince), by Antoine de Saint-Exupery (Term 1)
- “El Alquimista” by Paulo Coelho (Term 2)
- “Paula” by Isabel Allende (Term 3)
- ” Cronica de una muerte anunciada” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (Term 4)
If you would like to register for the Spanish Book Club or know what book we are reading or when the next meetup is, please get in touch by email to email@example.com or by phone on 0225391813.
Private Tuition (Any Level, Any Age!)
Private tuition is available for students of any level. The content of this course is totally tailored to the level, interests and needs of the student.
If you are looking for a Spanish tutor in Nelson please click here.